Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hello There!



Hello everyone! My name is Julie and I'm a ridiculously avid reader. I typically stick to YA, but have been known to wander to different genres. As I said in my profile, books give us the ability to escape(crazy schedules, hectic situations, rambunctious children), indulge, educate and of course, to enjoy! I can usually be found on Goodreads taking part in discussions, meeting new friends, scouring for new books(to add to my continuously growing to-read pile), leaving reviews and actively stalking my favorite authors. 




Let me tell you a little bit about what I'm planning for my blog. Books, movies and music will always be my must-haves in life. Just like I can't function without coffee in the morning, I can't function without music, movies or books. I regrettably don't get out to the theaters as often as I would like, but I'm thinking about integrating some movie reviews into my blog(which means mommy gets more me time)! I'm hoping to have a little bit of everything on my blog. Books, movies and music. Books will, of course, be the dominating factor, but(in my opinion) it's always fun to add things to the mix! 



Reading and writing are a huge passion of mine. I am, indeed, in possession of a very over-active imagination that will one day be put to good use. I have so many different scenes with different characters floating around my head that it's hard to keep them straight. I have started to write some of the scenes out to hopefully one day write at least one book(it has always been a dream of mine). As of right now, I'm going to tackle blogging about books and reviewing them. I am extremely new to this blogging world so, I'm hoping that it can be an epic adventure that we partake in together. I am always open to ideas and suggestions so please don't hesitate to comment or email me. 


Happy Reading!
Julie

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by, it is very peaceful here, I can even here the shore. If I can help let me know. Happy Blogging. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kat! I'm sure I will be sending questions your way! I'm slowly teaching myself about the blogger world ;)

    ReplyDelete